Sunday, July 31, 2011

im so afraid of losing you

i am afraid. afraid to lose u, to see u leave. i hate how i feel but i can help that i am scared. baybee, promise me don't leave me. i couldn't take it. u like my skin. a piece of my skin is peel off. i will feel very pain.i'm a gurlz, i have feeling,i look too deep into everythings meaning..i dream big, my expectations are high..i can tell when i'm being lied to, but sometimes i wish i didn't..Yes, i get jealous and i i'm always scared i'll lose u..that's why when i ask how u are i mean it..when i ask how was ur day, i genuinely want to know.. And if I lost u, if something happened.. my heart would just break into a billion pieces. I'd be completely crushed, because I don't think I'd be able to find someone as amazing or simple or easy like u. I feel comfortable and safe. I feel like home. I'm so glad i found u..i love bein' around u dear..please don't go away..and when i say I LOVE YOU..I'M NOT LYING.









HAPPY FASTING PEOPLE ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment